R&D, Design, and Development of embedded and control software/algorithms of EyeROV Marine Robotics Products and Solutions.
Roles & Responsibility
- Understand product requirements and engage with a dynamic team to develop and define ROV firmware and software solutions
- Designing the Embedded Architecture for EyeROV Product Lines
- Identifying and Integrating various electrical/electronics components and payloads for ROV, from prototyping to production.
- Support in Continuous Product improvement activities for various EyeROV Product Lines
- Developing control software and desktop GUI applications for the hardware.
- Have a proactive attitude and a professional approach in working with a multi-disciplinary skilled team.
- Knowledge of Actuators such as BLDC, DC Motor, Sensors like IMU, Pressure Sensor and Microcontrollers such as Microchip / Freescale/ Texas Controller/Arduino and SBC like Rpi/Beaglebone Black
- Knowledge in interface & communication protocol- RS 485, RS232, I2C, Ethernet, etc
- Strong ability to read, analyze and debug coding in Python/C++ or Embedded C, familiarity with Linux command line.
- Knowledge of Digital Cameras sensors, Video Compression formats, network cameras, H264, and RTSP.
- Good understanding about TCP/IP, Networking, Streaming - Media framework knowledge (Gstreamer, V4L2), Power line communication
- Graduate or Postgraduate in any Electronics, Electrical, Applied Electronics & related Engineering streams
- Worked on drone-related firmware
- Experience in developing autonomous mobile robotic systems/drones/ground vehicles
- Hands-on experience in various robotics and automation product developments
Job Location: Onsite at Kochi Location
Job Type: Mid Level
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying