Support the team in ensuring a great employee and candidate experience at all times and support in all People Operations & Administration activities.
Selected candidate will have good exposure to core functions and would stand a chance to get converted as an employee based on the performance during the internship.
The key responsibilities include:-
- Preparation of job descriptions and advertising job openings on the social media, job portals, etc.
- Managing the recruitment and selection process-
- Support the HR team in BGV and onboarding formalities for new joiners
- Handle employee queries and nurturing a positive working environment
- Execute the employee engagement activities
- Final year students of Bachelors/ Masters in Human Resources or related field/ an equivalent Post Graduate Diploma.
- Students who passed out in 2021- 2022 can also apply.
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Understanding of general human resources policies and practices
- Aptitude in problem-solving
- Desire to work as a team with a results driven approach
** Freshers are encouraged to apply.
** Women willing to start/restart their careers can also apply for this internship.
** Female candidates preferred.
** This is an office internship , candidate should be available in Kochi during the internship period.
Internship Certificate, Letter of Recommendation, Flexible work hours, Performance based Stipend.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying