- Leading & enabling end-to-end Underwater Asset Inspection (UAI) process by mentoring and guiding a diverse-skilled EyeROV inspection crew.
Roles & Responsibility
- Understand the client requirement by conducting a detailed pre-site assessment
- Develop and manage a detailed UAI project schedule and work plan.
- Act as the SPOC for the customer and other stakeholders throughout the Project cycle starting from Work Acceptance till payment clearance.
- Provide proper guidance and mentoring to the Project Inspection team to make sure that the project requirements are on track.
- Ensure safety standards are strictly followed to create a healthy and positive working environment.
- Ownership of the project and ability to take decisions under challenging conditions
- Strong leadership/ mentoring skills
- Well-versed with managing a multi-skilled team in a fast-paced work environment
- Analytical skills to plan efficient travel and work executions
- Great social and communication skills and the ability to build good relationships with stakeholders.
Be a “Mentor”, with whom the Project Inspection team can rely upon on tough times, be a “Supervisor”, who strictly follows all on-site standards and practices without fail, and be a “Co-worker” to support.
- 4- 6 Years of Field Project Execution Experience
- Fluent in Hindi(speaking, reading) and English (speaking, writing and reading)
- Engineering Degree - Preferably Civil/Mechanical
- Exposure in managing a team of 5-6 people with multi disciplinary skills and executed complex field/on site projects ( Civil / marine industry) Pan India and projects for Govt agencies.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying